Tender, Juicy Turkey Every Time. Just Add Water, Salt, Sugar and Spices. Guaranteed not to leak, No mess, Easy to use. Picture-Perfect Grilling and Oven-Roasting Instructions with Recipe Booklet Included. Disposable one-time use
What does a Brine do?
Brining seasons your turkey or other lean meats and increases the moisture content resulting in a juicier and more flavorful bird. It is especially helpful with Turkey because brining insures that the meat stays juicy during the long roasting process. Never serve a dry Thanksgiving turkey again! Besides turkey, it is especially effective for chicken pork and fish.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Thaw turkey in the refrigerator
- Make brine by following the Basic Brine above or the Maple-Glazed Orange Brined Grilled Turkey recipe inside box
- Place turkey in bag
- Add cool brine in side brining bag
- Seal bag tightly, making sure all excess air is removed (if bag is not sealed properly, it may leak)
- Place in the (empty) vegetable crisper or on a tray on lower shelf of the refrigerator
- Brine for 12-24 hours, turning occasionally to make sure all parts of the turkey are submerged
- Remove turkey from bag and pat dry
- Dispose of Brining Bag
- Grill or oven-roast turkey according to recipe (see insert inside box)