Nancy Cappelloni talks about Cranberries
Forget about Apples..
It's Cranberries that Keep the Doctor Away
You know you love them. They're one of the most delicious, colorful and
healthful foods at your holiday table. So why not enjoy cranberries at
every meal, all year long? Especially because cranberries are believed to
lower risks for everything from cancer to heart disease?
Fascinating Facts about America's Miracle
When witty and informative cranberry connoisseur Nancy Cappelloni talks
about the mouth watering "miracle fruit" that enhances health,
vitality and longevity worldwide..people listen! An accomplished
storytelller and culinary whiz, Cappelloni will reveal:
- Health properties of the succulent versatile cranberry. It's
fat-free, low in calories and sodium, high in fiber, and linked to
prevention of numerous infections and diseases.
- How wild cranberries helped early settlers survive in the New World
- 101 favorite ways to enjoy cranberries every day, including juices,
sauces, baked goods, cereals, salad dressings and condiments.
- A fun filled quiz on how the fruit grows, and preserves our woodlands and
- How cranberries came to be a holiday meal tradition.
- And much more on this fabled, fabulous fruit.