McCormick Montreal Chicken Seasoning 23 oz.
$17.99$19.99You Save 10.01 %
Inspired by succulent food at outdoor cafes on sunny afternoons, McCormick
Montreal Chicken Seasoning combines the soft richness of onion and garlic with
piquant black pepper and citrus, sweet bell peppers, paprika, and other
ingredients. This north-of-the-border seasoning blend is equally at home
on poultry, seafood, vegetables, and pasta. Sprinkle it on, make a
marinade, or add it to soups and sauces and you'll awaken the tastes of old
SEASONED CHICKEN BITES
- Cut 1 ¼ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts into ½-inch
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoons Montreal Chicken Seasoning over chicken and
toss to distribute seasoning evenly.
- Heat 1 teaspoon vegetable oil in nonstick electric skillet at 325°F.
Add chicken and sauté until done, about 5-6 minutes.
- Spear chicken pieces with toothpicks and serve.
- Zesty Marinade: Combine ¼ cup olive oil, 2
tablespoons white wine vinegar, 2 teaspoons McCormick Montreal Chicken
Seasoning, and ½ teaspoon Italian Seasoning. Use to marinate 1
pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, shrimp, or fish fillets.
- Baked Montreal Fish: Spray a baking dish with oil.
Arrange 1 pound of fish fillets in dish and pour enough lemon juice over
them to cause the seasoning to stick. Sprinkle generously with Montreal
Chicken Seasoning. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.