Afghani Kofta Kebab
3 Cloves Garlic, minced
1 Medium Onion, minced
1 Green Pepper, minced
2 Tbs Teeny Tiny Spice Co. of Vermont
1 LB Ground lamb or beef
For the skewers:
Thick slices Green, red, orange or yellow pepper
Thick slices Onion, cut lengthwise from the bulb
Cherry or grape tomatoes
- Soak 4 wooden skewers.
- Combine garlic, onion, green pepper,
Afghani Spice and ground meat.
- Form the mixture into 16 oval-shaped
- Thread the balls onto skewers, alternating
with cherry tomatoes, green pepper and onion wedges.
- Cook on the grill or on a hot griddle for
5 minutes. Turn and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Enjoy hot or cold, served on a bed of rice
or couscous, or enjoy as finger food.