Chocolate Chili Brownies
For these brownies, use
any basic brownie recipe and then add 2 tbs. of Chocolate Chili.
That's all there is to it, and these are sure to delight your senses
and warm you from the inside out.
1 3/4 Sticks Unsalted butter
1/2 C. plus 2 Tbs. Bittersweet Chocolate chips
1 1/4 C. Granulated sugar
4 Lg. Eggs
1 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
1/2 C. plus 2 Tbs. Unbleached flour
2 Tbs. Teeny Tiny Spice Co.
- Grease a 9X9 inch baking pan with butter. Dust with flour and
tap out the excess. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat,
stirring frequently. Set aside to cool.
- Cream sugar, eggs and vanilla. Add cooled chocolate mixture and
mix until well blended.
- Measure the flour, salt and spice, then sift together directly
into the chocolate mixture. Mix batter gently until well combined
and no trace of the dry ingredients remains.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan and bake 33 minutes or
until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool on rack for one hour before serving.