Chef Emeril brings you a taste of the world! He helped younger kids take their
first steps into the kitchen with Emeril's There's a Chef in My Soup! Recipes
for the Kid in Everyone and then kicked it up a notch for older kids and adults,
too, in Emeril's There's a Chef in My Family! Recipes to Get Everybody Cooking.
Now Chef Emeril is back with a cookbook that really takes you places!
You can start your travels in your own kitchen by exploring the meals,
ingredients, and cooking styles enjoyed in different countries and regions. Hey,
Chef Emeril knows that we're all part of one global family, and a great way to
learn about other cultures is through their food! Once you're cooking
international-style, you'll be ready to hop on a plane to China, Portugal,
England, Greece, or Africa, just for a start!
This cookbook is for kids of all ages and adults to use together, with 75
recipes for daily meals, special occasions, and everything in between, along
with cooking tips and safety precautions. You can make a meal with dishes from
one region or mix it up for a truly international feast! Plus, Chef Emeril
includes "Did You Know . . ." tidbits of cultural information behind some of the
- Try breakfast English-style with Toad in the Hole -- and discover what the
- After tasting Mexican Broiled Corn, you might never go back to plain old
corn on the cob again!
- Instead of going to a Chinese restaurant, cook your own Kung Pao Chicken and
find out how this popular dish may have received its name!
- BLT Hot Dogs are a perfect twist of two American classics! But just how
American are hot dogs, anyway?
- And don't forget to leave room fordessert! One bite of No-Bake Caribbean
Rice Pudding and you'll want to know more about the flavors of the islands!
So, get ready, pack your bags -- here's your passport to a whole new world of